Friday, November 29, 2013

Fab Five

{A festive sight walking down Main Street USA in Disneyland}


I don't like to rush through holidays, but I have been anxiously awaiting this day! It's the day after Thanksgiving, and we can finally concentrate on Christmas! This means that Christmas carols will now be playing endlessly on the radio, and tree lots will be up on every corner. Oh, and don't forget all the peppermint deliciousness. 

And I know I'm not the only one super excited for the upcoming holiday. We recently spent the day at Disneyland, and by the looks of it, Disney was ready for Thanksgiving to be over and done with too. 


{My "Tall, Dark & Goofy" fellow}

{A quick stop for blog pictures in Disneyland California Adventure}

{This lovely one and her fanny pack}

{Spending a magical day with him at the happiest place on earth}


1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of loveashleym blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete