Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Wrong Disneyland Attire

Dress: Brandy Melville, Sweater: Elan, Boots: Reflection, Purse: H&M, Sunglasses: Aerie,  
Jewelry: Rose Bowl Flea Market, Lucky Brand, World Market & DIY


I'm still recovering from a day of funemployment at Disneyland! My feet/legs are especially paying the price because I'm a dummy and wore these cute booties instead of comfortable shoes. Beauty is pain! Thank goodness the hours changed to 10am-8pm. I don't think I could've lasted much longer! 

And I was expecting much cooler weather. You know, because it is November and all. I was prepared with a super thick sweater, but nope. I was practically sweating all day. I just want it to feel like fall already. Is that too much to ask?

Note to self: Wear comfortable shoes and check the weather next time. 









No comments:

Post a Comment