Friday, November 8, 2013

Fab Five

{Wearing my Grandpa's sweater on a chilly morning}


This past week I applied to a temp agency because, well, I'm tired of being unemployed. Don't get me wrong, I love my funemployment days lounging around the house or going to Disneyland, but it's time to try a different tactic since I can't seem to get employed on my own. I'm not to sure when I'll start working, but hopefully it will be soon. Yes, I will miss my carefree days of sleeping in and not having any responsibilities, but I know I'm going to love being back on a consistent work schedule and making money! 

So this weekend and next week, I have to live it up before it's time to reenter the real world! I need to take advantage of every free moment I have because soon enough those will all be gone. 


{Glitzin' it up by wearing a statement necklace while lounging around at home}

 {I tweeted this picture...}
{...and DCA Today tweeted back at me!}

{These are pretty much heavenly}

{My new Little Mermaid compact mirror}


No comments:

Post a Comment