Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tarjay

Dress & Chambray Shirt: Target, Boots: Macy's, Purse: DKNY


I have a serious love affair with Target. My entire outfit, besides my boots and purse, are from there. I love how affordable the clothing is there and how on point they are with the latest trends. Not even kidding, most of my closet is from Target. When someone compliments my outfit, I have a bad habit of excitably telling them that I got it from Target. I can't help it! It's like word vomit. 

And more often than not, you can find me shopping there at least once a week and buying way more than I initially went in for. It's a weird Target phenomena. All you need is toothpaste, but somehow you end up spending over $100. 

Speaking of which, we need toilet paper. Guess I'l be making a Target run. Oh darn ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment