Friday, November 1, 2013

Fab Five

{Devil in a red dress}


This week brings a lot of excitement for the months to come. Yesterday was Halloween, which means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. It is officially holiday season! I just love this time of year because it's just so dang festive. Even I get in the festive spirit! For Halloween this year I dressed up, and I even baked orange cookies and made Mummy Dogs. Because of all the festivities, I think fall is my favorite season. Don't get me wrong, I'll always be a summer girl, but fall brings so many joys like wearing boots and the start of the holiday season.


{Orange Halloween cookies}

{Mummy Dogs for Halloween Dinner}

{Fall calls for booties and dark lipstick}

{My favorite bracelet of the moment. It means "Hail to the jewel in the lotus flower"}


Love,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment