Monday, November 4, 2013

What's In My Closet



Floral Dress- Brandy Melville 
{This dress is perfect for transitioning from summer to fall.}


Before moving to LA, I cleaned out my huge closet in order to get ready for the big move. 4 hours and 7 huge trash bags later, I had a clean, organized closet. Clean and organized yes, but devoid of fall ensembles. I wasn't too worried about it at the time since it was summer. Well, I should've thought more about what I was throwing out because three months later fall arrived...

Here are some of the new additions to my closet, which just happen to be my favorite go-to pieces for transitioning from summer to fall! 


Black Drop Waist Dress- Brandy Melville 
{I love the pockets on this dress and how lightweight it feels. It will look perfect paired with lace tights when it starts getting colder.}

Tribal Crop Top- Forever21
{Tribal print is so trendy right now! I can't wait to wear this with high-waisted skirts and pants.}

Olive Maxi Skirt- H&M
{I love maxis and the color olive for fall. This skirt will actually go perfectly with the tribal crop top above!}

 Black Velveteen Leggings- Forever21
{I was a little skeptical about buying a pair of velvet leggings since I used to wear these when I was a little girl, but I love how soft and versatile they are.}

Black Harlem Pants- Brandy Melville
{I wanted to try out something different other than my go-to black skinnies, and these black harlem pants are perfect.}

Black Leather Cut-Out Ankle Booties- Reflection
{I wanted a pair a black booties for the longest time, so I was ecstatic when I came across these babies. They pretty much go with everything!}

Black Fringe Purse- H&M
{If anyone knows me, they know that I love fringe. So naturally I love this fringe purse!}


Love,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment