Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall Essentials



1. I love bringing out the dark lipsticks for fall. You cannot go wrong with a dark red lip.

2. My lips always get super chapped and dry during the colder months. To make sure my lips stay smooth, I exfoliate them with a lip scrub.

3. Fall isn't cold enough for a big coat (at least here in LA), so I opt for a chunky knit sweater instead. They go great with leggings, skinny jeans, or thrown over a dress.

4. The skater skirt will always be a fall essential. Pair it with some lace tights and you're golden.

5. I usually wear oxblood on my nails for fall, but I am switching it up this year by rocking dark blue.

6. I love wedge booties for fall. Simple as that.

7. I bought this circle scarf last fall while I was in New York. It opens up, and there are endless ways to wear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment