Monday, December 2, 2013

Home

Dress: Forever21, Sweater & Tights: Target, Wedge Booties: Bakers, Jewelry: Flea Markets & DIY


Does this background look familiar? Well, it should! This is where I used to take a majority of my blog pictures back when I lived with my Grandmother. I just had to make a stop here before Thanksgiving dinner because this scenery makes for great pictures. I love how there is so much color. Even in dead of fall, there is so much green! You don't see a sight like this very often in LA. It's a concrete jungle out there!  

Moving away has made me really appreciate my hometown. The landscape is beautiful and has that country feel. I sure do miss living up here. Now, if I have a chance to go home, I don't hesitate. I guess Dorothy had it right. There really is no place like home.












No comments:

Post a Comment