Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sweater And Hair Talk


Dress: Brandy Melville, Sweater: Forever21, Boots: Reflection, Purse: DKNY, 
Jewelry: Rose Bowl Flea Market, Lucky Brand, World Market & DIY


I love throwing a sweater over a dress if it's chilly out. I tend to over heat, so this is like a perfect level of warmth for me, especially if I have boots on. Plus, this concept totally revamps my whole closet. I don't have to push my summer dresses aside during the colder months. I can simply throw on a sweater over it. BEST IDEA EVER. Why didn't I ever do this before.

So in these pictures, my hair has not been washed in about a week. I know that might be cringe worthy to many of you, but I LOVE not having to wash my hair everyday. I just use a little bit of dry shampoo and VIOLA! no more greasy hair. This also really helps with keeping my hair color from fading. Red fades super fast, so if I can do anything to prolong this from happening, you can bet your sweet butt I'm going to do it.







Love,
Ashley


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash.... This is your cousin Stephanie.... Which dry shampoo do you use and where do you get it?

    ReplyDelete