Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Confessions Of A Disney Addict


Disneyland is by far my favorite place on earth. 

I own an annual pass, and it is probably the best decision I've made. Ever. 


Dole Whip will always have a long line, but it is so worth it. 

The trip isn't complete until I've had a Mickey pretzel (with cheese)

Oh yeah, and a clam chowder bread bowl. 


If you go with me to Disneyland, you def make it on my top 10. You hold a special place in my heart. 

The people who have annual passes, well, you and I are best friends. 


One of my favorite rides is Tower of Terror. I know all the words and anticipate every drop. 

Selfies will happen at the happiest place on earth. It's just a known fact. 

I've spent too many hours at The Mad Tea party. 

As cool as DCA is, I will always prefer Disneyland. 



I always have to document my Disneyland adventures. 

Don't get me wrong, I like Pirates, but I see it more as a time to sit and relax for 15 minutes. 



Christmas is my favorite time to visit Disneyland. 

Even though I've been to Disneyland many times, I can only remember seeing the Christmas fireworks once.

I usually never wait around to see the parades or fireworks. 


I know it's a good day if the lines for Indie and Space Mountain are only 10 minutes.

And if I can ride Peter Pan! 


Star Tours makes me very discombobulated. Same goes for Space Mountain. But I still go on them. 


I've always wanted one of those really cool, in motion spinning pictures during the Teacups. I suppose this will have to do for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment