Monday, November 25, 2013

These Boots


Dress & Tights: Target, Sweater: Fashion Q, Scarf: American Apparel, Boots: Macy's, Socks: Urban Outfitters, 
Jewelry: Rose Bowl Flea Market, World Market, DIY 


Last fall/winter, I wore my boots a lot. And welp, I'm bringing them back out now that it's getting chillier out! I totally forgot how cute and comfy they are. I love pairing them with some lacy tights. It's just that little "oomph" your outfit needs all while keeping you nice and warm. I also like slipping on some long socks to peek out from the top of the boots! I just got so caught up in my new ankle booties that I forgot all about these tall boots. No worries, because these babies are back in action and ready to make a comeback!

Also, can we talk about my hair real quick? Ah, its just so red and I LOVE it.











No comments:

Post a Comment