Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Wish List




Even though I'm 24, my family still insists that I write up a Christmas Wish List. 

I know, I know, this is such a hodgepodge of random items, but just humor me on this one.


1. White Low Top Converse: I have seen too many outfits on Pinterest not to be dying for a pair of these babies.
2. Crystal Stone Drop Necklace: Who doesn't love a beautiful statement necklace?
3. Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo: Well, because this stuff is amazing, but is kinda pricey.
4. Accent Pillows: I've been wanting to add a bit of color to our living room. Does putting home decor on my Christmas Wish List make me old?
5. Turquoise Throw Blanket: To go with the pillows, duh. 
6. Serving Tray: I really want something like this on our coffee table to hold candles, coasters, or whatever else might be laying out. And to answer the question above- yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment