Monday, December 30, 2013

On Holiday


Dress: Forever21, Wedges: Bakers, Belt & Necklace: Target, Hair Barrette: Ann Taylor Loft 


It's been quite awhile since I've posted anything. At first, I felt really bad about it, but then I realized that it's ok to take a break from blogging, especially around the holidays. I was actually able to go out and enjoy myself without stressing out about taking blog pictures. I usually love documenting everything, but I've learned that sometimes it's best to just enjoy the moment without whipping out a phone or a camera. From here on out, I'm going to try to relish in life's precious moments without worrying about capturing that perfect photo. 

I initially started this blog as a way to record my adventures and memories, something to do for fun. In addition to all that, it now serves as a way to keep my friends and family up to date on my life. I want to post regularly, I do, so I'm going to try my hardest to stick to a schedule. But don't hold it against me if I don't. I want this little corner of the internet of mine to be something more for pleasure, so it starts feeling like a hassle, I'm going to need a break. And now I know there's nothing wrong with going on a little holiday. 







{Christmas Day 2013}


No comments:

Post a Comment