Wednesday, November 9, 2011

spontaneity at it's best


Las Vegas Strip

Friday night Michael and I had dinner at Andria's with his brother and girlfriend. While we were there we decided to head to Vegas for the weekend. This is about the most spontaneous thing we've ever done. We bolted out of the restaurant and were on the road by 10pm. About 3am we made it to Sin City and didn't call it a night or should I say morning until 6am. It was a whirlwind weekend to say the least. 


Mimosas anyone?


The Minus 5 Ice Bar



Jumping on the hotel bed and punching the ceiling!


And if going to Vegas wasn't spontaneous enough for me, I decided Tuesday morning I was going to get my hair cut and go for a little different look; ergo, the bangs! Then that very same day I made my first big purchase since being employed. Ladies and gents, here you have it....


My 1st MacBook Pro!!

Love,
Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment