Thursday, November 3, 2011

Falling for You

Top: Gap, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Old Navy, Belt: Forever21, Watch: Fossil, 
Bracelets: Beau-Alexis Beautique, Purse: Urban Outfitters

Somehow, I fell in love with fall. Don't get me wrong, I am a total Southern California summer girl at heart, but there is something about the change of seasons that is so appealing. It may be that it is finally cooling down (this past week was an exception) and the autumn leaves are falling from the trees. This allows me to pull out my cute chunky sweaters that have been hiding in my closet waiting for the appropriate weather to be worn. This particular night (last week) was chilly and was battled perfectly with my new sweater from Gap. We went out to Chili's for dinner and I felt like a grown up (gahhh I'm 22) wearing wedges out to a place that didn't call for such attire. So here's to you fall and all your glory. May your cool lovely weather last and bring more chunky-sweater-wearing my way.

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment