Monday, January 30, 2012

sheer lace






top: forever21, jeans: gap, boots: target, glasses: urban outfitters, lipstick: l'oreal paris ravishing red

this glorious fountain is about 5 mins from where i live. the 5-year-old in me wanted to run through it, but the adult, 22-year-old me decided against it (what a party-pooper).  i just couldn't do that to my new top. it is everything i live for- lace and sheer-ness. there's just something about the two that i cannot get over. and it's all in this top! two for one deal. obsessed. 

and this ladies and gents is my amazing and talented photographer. my grandma. she even directs me! ah i love her. 


love,
ashley






2 comments:

  1. you look amazing! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! i glad you like it :) that makes me really excited

      Delete