Wednesday, January 18, 2012

three

2008 (before we were dating)

2009


2010



2011



2012



today is our 3 year anniversary. you have filled my life with excitement, joy, laughter, and above all things, love. you are the best man i know. you understand me and do what you can to make me happy. i can be a complete wreck, and i know you won't go running for the hills. you love me for me (sometimes with no makeup on and my hair a mess and a little moody) and i love you. i love every little goofy thing you say and your "innocent-don't-be-mad-at-me face." we've been through a lot, but i believe it has made our love stronger. i just want to say thank you for doing the little things and thank you for listening to my sometimes long stories. thank you for understanding that i will always be sensitive and thank you for the foot rubs. but most of all, thank you for your love. happy anniversary, i love you with all of my heart. 


i carry your heart with me by e.e. cummings

i carry your heart with me (i carry it 
in my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
 i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
 higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)



love,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment