Saturday, January 7, 2012

favorites part 1

a few of my favorite things

here are a few of my favorite beauty products! keep an eye out for part 2.


1. Garnier Moisture Rescue Refresh Gel Cream- i love this moisturizer. it goes on so light and isn't greasy at all.

2. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller- this stuff does wonders for my dark circles under my eyes.

3. Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude & Rose- i use these lip pencils when i just want to wear something light. i'll outline my lips and then fill them in. they even come with a lip brush on the other end, which is pretty convenient. i love both the nude and rose color.

4. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge in Ravishing Red- this is my favorite red lipstick yet! it stays all day and still looks fresh.

5. MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy- i prefer this brown eye liner over black because it looks less harsh. it has a bit of sparkle, which i love.

6. MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating- this white eyeliner gives me that bright-eyed-look. i just use a bit on the inside corners on my eyes and on the middle of my eyelids.

7. MAC Powder Blush in Margin- this blush has a hint of frost, but still remains natural looking.

8. GloMinerals GloEye shadow in Kona- so i know this is an eye shadow, but i use it to fill in my eyebrows. it gives them a clean, full look.

9. Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies in Very Black Waterproof- this is the best mascara! i have very short, straight eyelashes, but with two coats they become full and long.

love,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment