Thursday, October 24, 2013

One More Obsession To Add To The List



We all know that I have a million (a slight exaggeration) obsessions, but this fall I am obsessed with ankle booties. I have pretty much been wearing my taupe pair to death lately, but sometimes when getting dressed, my outfit just didn't look right or pulled together. That's when I knew I wouldn't feel complete until I had my hands on some brand new, spiffy black booties. Well, yesterday was my lucky day because I found the perfect pair! They are pretty much like the Jeffrey Campbell Everly Boot, only a whole lot cheaper since I bought them from a little random shoe store in the Westfield Topanga Mall. Since I don't care much for labels, I'm really glad I didn't have to splurge and found a pair at a reasonable price.

Even though I am pleased with my collection right now, I couldn't help ogling over these booties (pictured above), which are available at Cruise Fashion. I LOVE these lovely pairs of booties so much, I might have to make room for more!

Okay, okay, I'll stop with the "bootie" talk now.


Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment