Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Makeup

MAC Matte Lipstick in Diva


Now that the weather has finally cooled down, I have started transitioning my makeup from summer to fall. I usually just bring out the dark lipstick, pink blush, and rock the cat-eye eyeliner. This year, though, I'd like to embrace a trend that I normally wouldn't. I'm looking at you, orange eyeshadow...

Here are some of my favorite makeup looks for fall that I am constantly drawing inspiration from.




I love the dark look- dark brows, dark eyes, and dark lips. 



Who doesn't love a great cat-eye?



Out of all these looks, these last two are most like my own makeup routine. 
Very minimal with a swipe of lipstick. 


Fall makeup is my favorite, hands down.
Need any convincing? Just look through this post one more time. 


Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment