Monday, April 16, 2012

weekend











what this weekend consisted of:
  • curling my hair...twice!
  • a 3 hour nap after work on saturday 
  • having apricot beer and a glass of moscato in one sitting -- yeah, i'm crazy like that
  • pancakes! 
  • watching m and his nephew set up a train track together
  • a lovely little nature walk 
  • basically breaking into my house because we didn't have a key 
  • a sunday afternoon nap with miss bailey mae 
  • making lasagna for dinner -- one of my favorite meals 
  • winding down with some chai tea before bed

love,
ashley



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you are my winner! http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/04/and-winner-is.html

    PLEASE SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lasagna is one of my fav's too!! Breaking into your house sounds nice, how'd it go?? haha! I still need to try that apricot beer. Sounds yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete