Monday, April 23, 2012

a dream









top: forever21, jeans & belt: target, sandals: nordstrom rack, necklace, bead bracelets & knuckle ring: beau-alexis beautique, teardrop ring & anchor bracelet: vidakush, copper bracelet: poor sparrow


the owner of beau-alexis beautique told me over the weekend that she might be retiring soon and is looking to sell her business. ummm HELLO. this is something that i want. it would be a start to my dream. my dream is to open up my own shop, and continue writing my blog. can i do it? she told me it is a lot of work, and most of the time, shops fail. but could you imagine if i pulled it off? i would be the happiest girl ever. i would be living my DREAM. it's just something that i really need to think about. i really need to just jump.

love,
ashley

3 comments:

  1. if it's your dream, live it girl!! you'd be able to pull it off :) that would be SO awesome to do that!! i say, go for it. life is too short to not try something you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look perfect, and your dream sounds really beautiful, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new accessories!! Seems like your dream is within reach, I say snatch it up ;)

    ReplyDelete