Tuesday, April 24, 2012

my hair has a mind of its own





top: forever21, pants: james jeans, sandals: nordstrom rack, headband & teardrop ring: vidakush, multi-colored bracelet & knuckle ring: gifted from my best friend stephanie :)

as you can see by these pictures, my hair is indecisive. sometimes it likes to look brunette and other times it wants to look red. just plain fickle if you ask me. but enough about my hair...

today, i ended up buying a top with zebras on it. yes, zebras. not zebra print, but whole bodied zebras. that just happened. and i'm pretty excited about it. also excited about my bargains. i bought 2 feather headbands at a penny each! and the lady told me she couldn't give me another discount. absolutely unacceptable. she's lucky that i'm in love with the store (called francesca's collections). i'm pretty happy that it was a successful shopping trip (and it didn't break the bank), because nothing is worse than leaving the mall empty handed.


love,
ashley


1 comment:

  1. I love that top, so cool, I love it. The cut out back is perfect.

    ReplyDelete