Tuesday, April 10, 2012

here comes the sun, er, i mean rain







top & bracelets: forever21, shorts & sandals: target

the weather has been pretty much amazing lately. and pretty fickle too! like its supposed to rain this week? what the heck. no thank you. i much prefer my sunny days where i can go outside in a tee and shorts. i'm happiest (a little exaggeration) when i don't need to haul around a sweater.  so rain, rain, go away. come again another day. or how about not at all? 


love,
ashley


p.s.
it's crazy how different my hair looks in all these pictures.

p.p.s.
yikes! you can see my sunburn on my forearms. i need to get out more often. even more of a reason for the rain to stay away! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures ,love the Shirt!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you wear your new hair with pride, and you should d that, it looks amazing on you.

    P.S. Enter my awesome international giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair!! the color turned out really nice. and skinny minny, you look great!

    ReplyDelete