Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Wish List

Even though the weather really hasn't felt like summer as of late, my mind (and body) still recognizes the change of season. Ever since I graduated back in May, I have been full speed ahead into summer, which comprises of enjoying my free time and relaxing. I find myself online shopping browsing daily and finding all sorts of new things that feel like more of a necessity than a want. But reality sets in and rears it's ugly head- I need money! So I've been applying like a mad man to various places. The pressure is on! Here are just a few things I'd love to have this summer!




1. Electra Gypsy 3i Beach Cruiser -$670 I haven't owned a bike since I was like 7. This one would be perfect for me and the pup.
2. Nikkon COOLPIX S9100 - $330 My digital camera now is quite the oldie from like the 10th grade.
3. BDG Linen Fedora - $24 I've been talking myself out of buying one for like months. I should just break down.
4. Forever21 Pebbled Leatherette Bag - $32 Who doesn't love a new bag?
5. Steve Madden BELLAHH - $130 It's about time I own a pair of  heels like these.
6. Summer Vacay to Vegas - I need to go before I turn 22 (gag)
7. Dream Catcher Belly Button Ring - $9 I've been searching forever for this in stores. I just need to order it online already.
8. Topshop White Linen Belted Paperbag Skirt - $70 I wish I didn't have a problem spending this much money on one piece of clothing.


Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment