Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Wish List #2

I can finally cross the fedora off my summer wish list! Last night Michael and I went to the Thousand Oaks mall and I came across the cutest black fedora with a brown belted detail. What made it even better was that it was only ten bucks- too perfect to pass up! After posting the last summer wish list, I realized that there are sooo many more things that I should have included that I desperately want. So here it is guys, summer wish list #2!

1. Rebok EasyTone Reenew - $100 Workout shoes that have a pop of color and balance pods for an extra workout win a yes in my book!
2. Ubran Outfitters BDG Tara Classic Blazer - $79 I need a nice blazer!
3. Forever21 Beaded Bangle Set - $7 I used to hate gold, but I've come to actually love it! Love the added turquoise.
4. TOMS Eyewear Classic 301 in Gold/Dusty Rose/Dusty Blue - $145 TOMS has recently released a line of eyewear. With every purchase someone will get medical treatment, prescription glasses or sight saving surgury. Great cause!
5. Target Mossimo Lusa Studded Flip Flops - $15 Most of my sandals are from Target. They are so cute and available at a great prices!
6. Treadsence Open Sky Lace Back Dress - $34 My late graduation party is coming up soon and I've been looking for a dress that has something special like this one.
7.  Forever21 Sheer Lace Tee - $20 I am one big sucker for lace.


Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment