Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Ramblings

Dress: Brandy Melville, Sweater: Fashion Q, Boots: The Wharf, Purse: H&M, 
Jewelry: DIY Bracelets, Gifted Necklace, Ring from LA County Fair 


I need to be more understanding. It's not kind to be so stubborn.   

I want to be less judgmental. It's quite snobbish, and it needs to stop. 

I should trust more and worry less. Sometimes I can be such a nervous wreck. 

I can't help that I'm shy. I've always been this way. 

I need to take down that Christmas tree. Is it bad luck to ring in the new year with last year's tree?

I want to be a wizard in the kitchen. I just didn't get that cooking gene from my mother. 

I should clean out my closet. I honestly don't wear half the things in there. 

I can't wait until I get a job. It's really been tough being unemployed. 

I need to eat healthier and get in shape. It's just time. 

I want a dog. No, not just any dog, I want my Bailey Mae.

I should do more yoga. It can be so relaxing and peaceful. 

I can't believe it's January. Seriously, where does the time go?

I need to make a blog schedule. That way you won't have to suffer through another post like this. 

I want to find that holy grail concealer. I have a serious complex about my under eye circles. 

I should probably dye my hair again soon. Just look at those roots!

I can't wait until I can see my best friend again. It's been way too long. 










No comments:

Post a Comment