Monday, January 27, 2014

Blogilates



I've never been able to find a workout routine that I really liked and could stick to. Well, after being introduced to Cassey Ho's Blogilates, I have finally found the perfect regimen for me. It's not too high impact, but gets the blood flowing, muscles working, and the sweat dripping. 




I started the POP Pilates Beginner's Calendar last week and so far I am really enjoying it! All of the videos are available on YouTube, and Cassey even made a playlist of workout videos for each day.
You can access the beginner's calendar online, as well as on the Blogilates App. I personally use both, the app to check off my daily workout and online to access the videos. 

This calendar is the perfect way to ease into a workout routine. I am just starting my fitness journey and I knew I needed something not too hardcore, but something still challenging. This 4 week plan is just that, and all the while I am learning and understanding the basics of Pilates. And Cassey is a great instructor! She is just so fun and encouraging in all her videos. It really feels like you are working out with a friend. 




Even though I'm only on day 10, I feel amazing. It feel so good to be back on a routine. Everyday I feel 10x's stronger than the day before. Hopefully after these 4 weeks, I'll be able to jump into the monthly calendar workouts! Who knew that working out could be so exciting? I sure didn't, but I'm glad I discovered Blogilates. Now my yoga mat can stop collecting dust. 


No comments:

Post a Comment