Sunday, June 17, 2012

melrose trading post





 tank & belt: forever21, skirt & sandals: target, jewelry: vidakush, brandy melville, forever21, melrose trading post, purse: urban outfitters


my friend and i finally made it to the melrose trading post together, after trying to for months! it was  gorgeous out (maybe a tad too hot for my liking), and ended up being such a successful and fun trip. i bought a decent amount, including some new items from vidakush, like this amazing heart gypsy headband! what made the trip even more amazing is that i got stopped by some reps from beauty riot. they took my picture and asked about my outfit and my favorite purchase from the flea market (which is  my infinity bracelet from vidakush -- i wear it like everyday). it should be posted in about 2 weeks, so hopefully i'll be able to find it once it's up on the website! i cannot wait! eee! 





pretty much obsessed with these colorful frames and mirrors! 



love,
ashley

1 comment:

  1. such a fun day!!! glad we finally made it :) I'm gonna borrow a couple pics from this post if that's ok?! And I still think it was so awesome you got interviewed! It was like I was with a celebrity!! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete