Friday, March 23, 2012

happiness





10 things that make me smile:

1. this little corner of my bed
2. finishing the hunger games trilogy 
3. my shoe clips that magically transform any shoe
4. the excitement that comes with possibly changing up my hair color. it's time for some change around here!
5. getting coffee and donuts with michael, and driving to the beach on a sunday morning
6. finally buying the floral denim shorts i've been lusting over
7. the way m tells me that he's going to cuddle me to sleep, and to feel better in the morning (I'm sick :( )
8. brazilian butt lift! i totally love the workouts and the way i feel afterwards
9. the hunger games is now out in theaters! (but unfortunately i have to wait until tuesday to see it)
10. the before and after of miss bailey mae. oh that little face!



love,
ashley

2 comments:

  1. That is one sweet face. I hope you will get better soon, I was sick for the last week too, it's the first day I feel better. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3- I didn't know those were shoe clips! How fun! Where'd you get them??

    ReplyDelete