Friday, March 2, 2012

happiness







10 things that make me smile:

1. spending the day with m when he played hooky from work. best. tuesday. ever.
2. buying 2 books in one day
3. having a MUCH NEEDED girl's night
4. fun new tights- lace with flowers and ombre 
5. the adventures m and i get ourselves into
6. breakfast at old new york deli 
7. finally painting my toes! 
8. buying new sunglasses that replaced a broken pair
9. i am honestly loving that i started reading again. seriously feels the best to just lie in bed and read
10. i cannot get over bright colors right now, especially neon! 

love,
ashley 

2 comments:

  1. I love The Hunger Games, I read this.
    I love your lemon top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously need to find the time to read again! i really want to read the hunger games too!!!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete