Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Horsin' Around




I never thought we could do something like horseback riding in LA, but in fact, there is a whole community in Burbank that values small town living and saddling up. So yesterday, we decided to get out of the house and give it a try. We found a very affordable horse rental called Griffith Park Horse Rentals, and we decided on a two hour trail ride at $25/hr. It was such fun ride through Griffith Park, with beautiful views of Glendale and Burbank. Of course we had a guide, but he trailed behind us in order to give us privacy. We are not very experienced riders, (I've only ridden a handful of times and him once before) but we got our horses, Dandy and Starsky, to trot quite a bit. I'm very excited that we discovered this part of town and will definitely be coming back for another ride. I guess I'm just a country girl at heart. 



love,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment