Friday, July 27, 2012

happiness













10 things that make me smile:


1. my birthday present from the boy :) it's pretty much the best thing ever
2. hanging out with miss bailey mae
3. the fact that she looks like a little ewok
4. going to disneyland and actually buying a tiara this time (as well as being called princess)
5. meeting ariel! she was so adorable. she said my hair was red like hers and that my ariel locket made her very happy
6. pep talks & picker-upers given to me for my birthday by a dear friend
7. hearts on my nails (nail art pens given to me by the same friend as above, she knows me too well)
8. enjoying a nice glass of wine after a long day
9. a hilarious birthday card sent to me from my best friend
10. a little bit of me time


love,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment