Sunday, February 5, 2012

my problem




top: nordstrom, headband & blazer: forever21, jeans: gap, boots: target, glasses: urban outfitters

i have this problem. you see, my wardrobe thinks i have this real professional, fancy job. and every morning when i'm picking out my outfit for work, all my super cute clothes say, "pick me, pick me." i then have to break their poor little hearts and remind them that i work in a lab. its quite sad. and yes my clothes can talk and have emotions. 

on that note, i wore this blazer to work earlier this week. i took it off, though, once i got there and changed into my steel toe shoes. i was freezing and when asked why i didn't have my jacket on, my response was this: "it doesn't go with these shoes." shoes referring to my steel toes. i seriously crack myself up sometimes. 

love,
ashley


1 comment: