Tuesday, December 20, 2011

knotty or nice



top: forever21, headband & jeans: gap, shoes: bakers

the top knot. the perfect cover up for dirty, day old hair. it works wonders for me when i'm too lazy to wash my hair. i just use a little bit of dry shampoo (i swear by big sexy hair dry shampoo), tie my hair up in a high ponytail, wrap the hair around, secure it and voilĂ ! the result is a lovely top knot. try it; no one will ever know your little secret and there's a good chance you just might feel like a ballerina. this particular day i decided to dress it up a bit by throwing on a black swan feather headband. the top knot worked perfectly with this outfit, enabling me to show off the lovely bow back detail of my lace shirt. 

oh and check out that rad tan line on the back of my neck. yikes! and yes, i take pictures at target- it's what i do. 

love,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment