Monday, January 20, 2014

Summer in January


Tank: Foreign Exchange, Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Converse, Purse: H&M, Jewelry: DIY, Brandy Melville 


I don't think LA got the memo that it's January and winter. We are having such a random heat wave here, but I won't complain too much since I do prefer warm weather. We definitely don't have to worry about the polar vortex anytime soon. I must say, we are pretty lucky here in the Golden State. Shorts and tank tops in January? Sure! I'll take it. 

Also, I want to point out that I am in fact wearing sneakers! I wanted these white low top Converse for a while, but could never convince myself to buy them. I would just pin a bunch of cute outfits on Pinterest and just dream of my very own pair. But then I got them as a gift for Christmas! I'm sure you can just imagine my excitement! And I've pretty much been obsessed with them ever since. Me, obsessed with a shoe that's neither a boot or sandal. I know, it's pretty hard to believe. Now let's just hope I can keep them looking clean and new for as long as possible. 







No comments:

Post a Comment